Saturday, June 21, 2008

Midnights in Babylon.

This is where I work, spend my nights for hours upon end in endless dance with a buzz and hum that can only be described as insect; alien. Walls and lights moving into a weave as a Hollywood set from the inside of a spaceship blasting off toward where I've been dead set on for the past half a decade of my life. Obscureness.
Chrome flash in my eyes, blinded by being awake all night, flowered symphony of tessellation. Sanitized, sterile; entropy.
World as a mess for shits and grins.
Not very difficult to waste time over and again; time is easily thrown away. Relevance and respect to a situation creates the memory and outcome. Kias I possess.
Inanna passed through the gates, giving up a part of herself at each stop. Leaving again she became whole. Dissolution speaks for itself on many occasions, surrender of self completely into a moment, taken by it's god. Resting against a counter top, staring at a grill, the rushing hum of voices years dead echoed off of ear drums. Dawn is arisen.

No comments: