Sunday, July 6, 2008

Frantic as all Love

This will be short and simple sadly. I write this on a dying computer with slow access. I don't have photos on me to post, they'll come soon. I don't have my travel journal on me to update you all but it will be up soon.

Paris was Amazing.

Egypt is Amazing.

I have already just on the first day discovered many things and am having a hell of a time. I look forward to sharing all of my stories with you soon.

Almost being arrested, going home with strangers, drinking in amazing back alley pubs, being hit on by arab women and finding ancient artifacts.

1 comment:

FallenErrant said...

Heh, sounds like you're having a great time over there. Hope your machine gets back up soon so you can share your photo's. Looking forward to stories of your antics over in Egypt as well.